Thursday, March 22, 2007

Paintin'

We painted all but one portion of Tim and Jackie's' house today. While paiting, I accidentally painted over two frogs. In my defense, they looked like leaves that were lifeless against the doorframe. I felt bad, but they quickly hopped away. Hopefully they lived long enough to get the paint off. See, frogs breath through their skin, which means if they are painted on, that's that much less skin for them to breathe through. I know we're out here in Pearlington this week, but Texas A&M lost today to Memphis by one point. Where was Acie Law IV at the end of the game to nail the game winning shot?! In my defense, I was unable to watch the end of the game and do not know what actually happened. Back to painting. We took before and after pictures of the house and before it looked just OK. After we finished painting it looked awesome. Tim did not see the finished product when we were still there but he and his daughter thanked us. It was easy to tell that they were very greatful and thankful.

No comments: